Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Mantra

Well after a long night of crying and being upset because the ultrasound was less then encouraging. And having my wonderful Mikey hugging me and telling me it would be OK. I have decided there is nothing I can do to help or hinder this process - it is what it is. Crying made me feel a little better, but really didn't improve the situation so as Diana and Christine say I just have to give it up to the Universe and see what happens. But I still want it to happen really really bad!! That's the part that's hard - I want it so badly, yet there is nothing I can do to make it be.

I haven't given up hope that this is a viable pregnancy so my new mantra is "It was too early to see anything".......I just hope with all my heart that on Tuesday there is something there to shout about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! How exciting for you both!! Although you are anxiously awaiting some news, you need to relax and let it progress. Remember that if you are stressed the baby can pick that up. Sit back, put your feel up, and hum or sing a good BBS tune. Thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers.
~Marbeth and Liz