Friday, July 11, 2008

Getting Healthy


Well, I took the rest of the week off because I am in the process of "expelling" this pregnancy and I just didn't feel like dealing with it at work.
I had given up the gym when I found out that I was pregnant out of fear that I might shake something lose, seems like that didn't really matter. I've gone back to the gym, I've been in the last two days and it feels good to go. Part of me feels like it's my weight that is making me a) not be able to get pregnant and b) not keep them. So, I need to lose as much as I can before we get pregnant again. I'm not going to stop trying to get pregnant by any means (age is more detrimental to pregnancy than weight) but it can't hurt.
I am going to not obsess about this, I am going to try to go to the gym each day, what I do there doesn't matter as long as I go. And I will try to eat healthy, which means adding fruit and veggies to my diet (I'm a carb girl). I'm just going to try to eat some fruit and veggies each day and cut back on the carbs. Diet's obviously don't work for me - I need to focus on just being healthy and see if that makes a difference.

No comments: