Monday, June 2, 2008

There has to be a better way...

So...today is the big day which means I had to take the day off work, get up early and "collect" Mike's deposit. There has to be a better way to do that! The whole situation is stressful - get it in the special cup, yet keep the cup upright at all times - How is that possible?
Without going into too much detail let's just say - it isn't romantic, it isn't fun, and it sure is tricky to work that little cup.
Then I have to 1) Keep it at room temperature. 2) Make sure the cup doesn't tip over in the car. 3) Get it to the clinic by 7:30 am - all in the special unmarked brown paper bag. 4) Place in the deposit basket with all the other unmarked bags. I start to freak myself out thinking, "what if they mix up the deposits?"
I'm afraid our deposit isn't enough, or I won't ovulate, and the whole thing will just be a waste.
Ugh these emotions are so back and forth, I try to be happy and think that it will work, but then I sabatoge the whole things with feelings of "maybe.....".
Those maybe's are killing me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Becky! My fingers are crossed for you, hoping that this time it will work!
Jody

Becky and Mike Mooers said...

Thanks Jody - we are hoping the third time is the charm!