Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A little OCD?

I think I'm being a little obsessive compulsive about these hormone levels, my friend Diana would tell me to "stop it!". Mike is telling me to chill out and there is nothing to worry about. I can't, I'm searching everything on the internet to compare my results to others, most of the time they look low which is really freaking me out! Sometimes they seem completely average.
I have to walk away from the computer - I did this for 4 hours last night. Avoiding my homework and obsessing instead. I wish there was a way to influence the numbers and make them change but there is nothing I can do!
ACK!! It's so very frustrating, wanting the perfect numbers to equal the perfect pregnancy. I took another blood test this morning, praying the whole time that the numbers would double. I don't find out anything until tomorrow at 10am. I will try to get through the night and then I pray for good results tomorrow.

No comments: