Monday, June 16, 2008

Pee on a stick

Well, I know I said I wouldn't say anything but Mike reminded me that we have this blog for the support we need from family and friends. So.....we have a positive pregnancy test! Actually, we don't have just one, we have 11. I couldn't stop taking them - because I just needed to be sure. I tried lots of different brands - every one of them came back positive. Now, we are thrilled about this, but we are also going to be realistic - a positive pregnancy test does not equal a baby - we know that from experience.

This morning I took a blood test to verify the pregnancy and make sure all the hormone levels are moving up as they should. I won't find out the results until tomorrow. PLEASE send your good thoughts, prayers, karma to us at this time that this pregnancy will be viable and have the hormone levels it needs to sustain itself.
I'll let you know tomorrow about the blood test results! ;)

No comments: