Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Feeling a bit better

Wow what an emotional day, and who knows I could be just being emotional for nothing. After all my obsessive behavior I talked to three very wise women. Betty Carol, who quickly gives me ideas on how to ground myself. She always has something so interesting to say. Diana who told me "It's all up to the Universe now" (How profound) and in the end I called the wisest person I know. My grandma, she's amazing - she was very excited but never said it will be ok (which I sometimes tire of hearing because we don't KNOW it will be ok), she said "Becky Ann you know what to do - just get on your knees, and I'll add my prayers too."
So, I am feeling much calmer this evening.
I have no control over what may or may not happen so I guess I just have to throw it out to the Universe and God and hope it all goes our way.
I am proud to announce I did not look up any websites about pregnancy hormones at all tonight. I did homework instead.

No comments: