Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Dropsies

I'm beginning to think having the "dropsies" is my own personal pregnancy symptom. I've been dropping everything! Last night I made a big pot of pasta for dinner and after I had put all the leftovers in tupperware I was taking the big pasta pot to put in the sink and I literally threw it at Mike and it all went everywhere. This morning I was getting something out of the fridge and I picked up a tupperware full of pasta and BAM, threw it all over the floor!
What's up with dropping everything? After buying the groceries at school the other day I dropped the eggs getting the groceries out of the car. There is a pattern here, I only drop food. I'd better stop before we have no groceries left!
We are excited for our Ultrasound on Monday! We can't wait to actually see proof that there is something growing in there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WISHING YOU BOTH ALL THE GOOD FORTUNE IN THE WHOLE WORLD MONDAY, something is swimming in that belly.....I'm reading your blog every day, Positive thinking and big heart of love I;m sending from Holland
Vera en Tom, Jaymee and Nick, Layla

Becky and Mike Mooers said...

Thanks Vera! This baby has international good wishes now, I'm sure that will help things be ok!
Love,
Becky