Friday, June 6, 2008

Pregnancy Tea




So the pregnancy tea arrived today!! Woo Hoo! The problem is I HATE all hot drinks, but thanks to Kathy who recommended the tea I learned to brew a whole bunch and then ice it. So, I'm drinking my tea! It tastes like a liquid stick of spearment gum. Which isn't so bad, three times a day.
Brewing it was a mess, I used a pitcher Mike and I got for our wedding. I had never used so I thought it would be nice to get it down. It was orange, glass and fancy. The second I poured the hot boiling water I heard a loud CRACK! Yep, the base, in a perfect circle all the way around. The water was slowly leaking out but I knew if I moved it I would have a pitcher full of boiling water all over the kitchen. What else could I do? I was ready with towels but it was still a hot mess. But if it works I do not care! ;)

I hope it creates a warm and nurturing womb and that what ever may be floating around in there can hunker down and stay for about nine months!

No comments: