Friday, July 31, 2009

40 and fabulous??




Today I turn 40. How is that possible? I don't feel 40, I don't act 40, how can I be 40? I remember baby sitting for someone's 40th birthday party when I was about 16 and I can remember thinking "oh my goodness that's SO old!". Little did I know that I would soon be there.
It seems that each year in my life passes quicker than the one before. Do you remember being a child and anticipating something (a party, trip to Disneyland) and how the time would CRAWL to that point? It seems like I hit 20 and someone sped up the clock and each year it gets faster.
I find it funny as I sit here turning 40, in the 40th week of my pregnancy that this part of my life didn't even start until I was 34.
Here's to another 40 years of fun, love and happpiness.....now baby COME OUT!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday to you!