Sunday, July 26, 2009

Impatient!!

My house is spotless, my car is spotless, I am spotless - there is nothing left to clean, nothing left to study, nothing left on the DVR and nothing left to organize!! I thought for sure this baby would be here by now, but no - he sits waiting. What is he waiting for? Come out!!!
Why won't he come out? We've also tried ALL the tricks - and I mean ALL the tricks -still nothing. Is there a TV inside me playing a marathon of Sesame Street? The Wiggles? Or maybe he's just waiting to torment me with how big he's getting?? He's got to come soon - I'm not working anymore and I may just go crazy!! Thank goodness for the Internet to distract me.

3 comments:

mamademuchos said...

waiting is the worse. My first one was 9 days late. Cleaning is a good thing, once the baby gets here you are going to be busy.

Sara said...

Oh, I'm hoping he'll come soon, like TODAY! Maybe he'll be a due date baby...

Kathy Prophete said...

Just remember most 1st time moms are on average 10 days late...I know you don't want to hear that but go for a long walk that should help get things going.