Wednesday, June 17, 2009

EEEE

Seriously, that's what the scale said this morning. EEEE??? What does that mean? I've exceeded the weight limit on the scale? I am well aware that I am not, and have never been a skinny little girl, I didn't start this pregnancy thin, but the last time I looked I'd only gained 17 pounds. So, as this child starts to gain 1/2 pound per week I wanted to see what was going on.
It didn't say ERR which it says when you step on it wrong, and it didn't give me a number of any kind - just EEE. I was afraid it might break if I stayed on too long, so I got off.
I'm going to make scales for fat girls that never say ERR or EEE! Just something like OOPS! or TRY AGAIN.
I thank god for a husband who married me for my personality and not my weight. He NEVER even brings it up! Maybe I should reconsider forcing him to wear those glasses of his!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Maybe your scale just needs new batteries!