Friday, June 26, 2009

Dream

The dreams of a pregnant woman are seriously nuts, now I have crazy dreams each night but this one really takes the cake. I've been dreaming about having the baby and what he will look like. Last night he was alive and well, living in my purse.
Yep! He lived in my big red purse like a little teacup poodle. In my dream he was watching me sing with my chorus (that I had to give up and I'm missing SO much!) and bobbing his head to the music.
Here's the disturbing part; there is a teeny tiny part of me that worries that somehow at the fertility clinic the sperm got mixed up and this baby will be half Becky and half Indian baby instead of Mike. In our two years going there the only other people we ever saw were Indian couples....so there's a little bit of me that worries about that. In my dream this baby had black skin, long stringy black hair and was SO skinny and shriveled like a little old Indian man. But I still adored him, then after the rehearsal he came out of my purse to let me carry him and he turned into a typical Maguire baby - huge head, big blue eyes, completely bald, and nice and chunky.....but, a girl.
4 more weeks and then we'll get to see what he really looks like!

1 comment:

Sara said...

That's a wild one! I always had dreams of giving birth to cute little Latino babies will lots of dark hair! I think the purse is a sling in disguise...just 41 more dreamy nights to go!