Thursday, April 30, 2009

WHY?

I walked by a child this morning with an armload of books and accidentally bumped her with my elbow. Her response? Wow.....you're tummy's so big it's hard for you to see me! Seriously? It was my ELBOW!!! This is the same "hot air balloon" child. She's obsessed that I'm getting huge, yet I've only gained 6 pounds so I can't be THAT much bigger than I already was. I'm sure she'll have another zinger for me tomorrow.

This is the conversation I had with a child a few moments ago.

Him - "Hey, are you still having a baby?"
Me - Yep - He's growing right now!
Him - Why?
Me - Why is he growing?
Him - No, why would you want a baby?

and then he walked away.....shaking his head in pity towards me.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Having your own child will probably give you a while new perspective. Or something like that.