Sunday, May 3, 2009

Erik's Corner's of the house





Our house is small, very small (900 sq feet) so little Erik will not have a room of his own, however he is not even here yet and he owns several "corners" of the house. I have been having fun "nesting" and getting things ready for him.
In the first picture is the swing (they are oretty fancy these days!) and the bassinet (which also doubles as a mini pack and play for those trips to the beach house!). The 2nd and 3rd pics are the bathroom where all the cute little clothes hang on a towel (again a small house), and there is the changing table with some shelves. The last picture is Erik's corner of our bedroom. I'm proud to say I painted those letter myself - last night about midnight. As you can see the crib is full of lots of little things like blankets and toys, we'll have to figure out where to put those when he needs a place to sleep.
It's getting closer!! I can't wait!!

3 comments:

becky said...

sorry for the typos!! I was typing quickly, and I have yet to figure out how to get back in there and change things once it's been posted.

Sara said...

Nesting is so nice! Boppy covers will be on the way soon....

Becky said...

Thank you Sara! Can't wait! Yippee!