Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kicking!

I can't believe there was a time that I thought something was wrong because this baby wasn't kicking, he kicks now.....all day, all night, all the time. It's very reassuring to me to feel him there, every time he kicks me I feel like I need to say thanks!
I'm feeling very pregnant now, there is a bump (not just fat anymore) and hopefully people can tell I'm pregnant, however I was shopping in Carter's yesterday and the sales lady ringing me up said ... "Oh these (outfits) are so cute, I'm sure your grandson will look adorable in them!!", Is this your first grandchild? I had to respond with...."No, it's my first REGULAR child!" She looked appropriately horrified for her remark (as she should have) and I went home feeling old and pregnant.....such is the life of a 39 year old pregnant lady.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hooray for kicks! Yes, that comment was totally lame. There is no way you look like a grandmother.

Insane A said...

oh no, that's a horrible comment! so sorry!

Becky said...

well I don't think I look like a grandma but this was the 2nd person to ask me....I've got to start wearing make-up. I'm just too tired to put it on and the kids don't care if I wear it or not.