Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Big Beautiful Hot Air Balloon vs The Swine Flu!



I'm worried about that damn Swine flu....I mean I'm old, and pregnant and work with 30 snot blowing children each day. I think my chances of getting it are pretty high. It's stressing me out. A 2 year old asked me to wipe his nose today and I told him I couldn't and to go ask another teacher, I've never done that - but I'm not touching any one's snot until the swine flu has passed.

At lunch today I was serving the children when a little girl at my table clapped her hands, in that "happy, happy, joy, joy" kind of way and said "Oh Teacher Becky you're just getting bigger and bigger everyday like a big beautiful hot air balloon!" I almost dumped rice in her hair, luckily her next sentence was "I know because your baby is growing everyday and he's making your tummy poke out" - she's lucky she saved herself from a rice shower with that last comment. So, that explains the SWINE shaped Hot air balloon picture! I love that they are both together.

I'm sitting in my stupid abnormal psychology class right now trying to make it through the next 2 hours by pulling out my eyelashes one by one, and writing in my blog! This class makes me crazy, the teacher makes us read the chapter, take the test about the information and THEN she lectures on it, my father would call this an ass-backwards way to teach with I completely agree with. Why must I listen to a lecture that I have already been tested on? ugh...I just want to take off my bra, and sit in front of bad TV. Someone save me.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Babycenter.com has some articles in the News section that help put the swine flu in perspective. On another note, I remember from when I was pregnant, a saying something like, "worry is the work of the pregnant woman", and it is so true. It is Mother Nature's way of helping babies get born!

Becky said...

I'm going to check out baby center right now!

Becky said...

I'm going to check out baby center right now!

Becky said...

I'm going to check out baby center right now!

Becky said...

Why did that show up 3 times? Crazy