Saturday, April 4, 2009

Latest Pictures!






My Baby finally moved today!! I was in the car with Mom and it felt like a wave rolled across my stomach - It wasn't gas and I wasn't hungry so that had to be him!! HURRAH!
We did some 4D shots today and he looks alot like Mykaela, well from what I can see.
Hopefully you can make him out!
Here he is!
I put the pictures on her rather large just to make them easier to see - it's blurry through the placenta and amniotic fluid but if you look hard you can make him out!

2 comments:

Becky and Mike Mooers said...

I know the dark spot looks like a hole in his head but the ultrasound tech aid it was just the sound waves bouncing araound and that lumpy thing in front of his face in the last two pics would be my placenta - she said it felt like a puzzle and they liked to "snuggle in"

Becky said...

I didn't mean to write puzzle I meant to write "pillow" duh