Thursday, August 26, 2010

FREEBIES!!!!

Anyone who knows me well, knows I am all about the free stuff, coupons and special offers.

Today I received a coupon in the mail for a new store in San Jose that just opened on Tuesday called Buy Buy Baby. I went home from work to get Erik and check it out (and take advantage of my coupon!).
Since the store is SO new they had a core, brand new staff who really had no idea what they were doing. As Erik and I walked in and were browsing, a young woman literally came running over and asked for my help is the photography studio. She had seen Erik from across the store and thought he was gorgeous.....now this was either a very honest young woman (or someone who know how to make sale!).
She said because the photo studio was new and this was the first store of this chain in California that they had no local models (models!) and she would like to use Erik as a model.
I had to sign a release and then she did the rest. He was wearing a terrible outfit for pictures and I didn't want to buy more clothes to add to his already huge collection so I asked her to do naked shots! And she did! JC Penny wouldn't do naked shots after 9 months....and I really wanted some of his cute little hiney. She said as long as he was under 1...........well come on, he's only 20 days over.
I said he was almost 1. What a bad example. Never do what I do. I'm bad.

She wanted me to fill out a ton of paperwork for him to get paid for the session - and then she showed me the price of the pictures and I about fainted. SO instead we did a trade!! He got $300.00 worth of photos - and she got a gorgeous model.

I must say it was the deal of the day!!! Here's a few of the good ones.




I love a bargain!







No comments: