Monday, February 15, 2010

Erik has a tooth!

That’s what all the crying has been about!  He’s been waking up screaming and I couldn’t figure out what was up. His gums were not swollen or red which is what I was told to look for so I was surprised when I felt a little something in his mouth today on the bottom gum.  There’s another one coming in right next to it!

I don’t have a picture of it because he won’t move his tongue out of the way to get a picture…but, it’s there.  Woo hoo!

Mark off another milestone – now if he could just get that rolling over down.  His doctor told Mike that babies with large thighs sometimes really struggle to turn over……glad I wasn’t there to hear that one.  Poor guy, got the Maguire big thighs.  Hope they thin out before he has to walk!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hooray--that's exciting news!