Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dad in Charge


Mike has been unemployed for about 6 weeks now and while that sucks, the hidden blessing in the whole thing is that he gets to be a stay at home Dad. He's doing GREAT except sometimes when I come home - the outfits Erik has on are......interesting.
Today I came home to Erik in a pair of thermals and socks. When I asked Mike the reason for the outfit (since we don't live in Alaska the thermals aren't really necessary and it was 70 here today) he stated the it was the one with the least amount of snaps....."because all his clothes have so many snaps!!"
As long as he's dressed then I can't complain - but it does make me chuckle to see what I come home to each day.
Erik seems happy either way so that's what matters.
Here was today's outfit choice.

1 comment:

dutchess said...

would be something to find then both sitting on the couch with pair of thermals and socks,hahaha..keep up the good spirit