Sunday, November 1, 2009

Titty Coasters

I bet that title got your attention didn't it? It got mine when Mike said it to me last night as he was pulling laundry out of the dryer and asked where I wanted him to put the "Titty Coasters"......the what? I thought I had no idea what he was talking about and I was in the other room feeding Erik when a flying disk came flying in.......these "Titty Coasters" he says again. I realize that they are the leak pads that I put in my bra to keep my boobs from showing the world the work they are doing. Mike comes up with some funny names for things. He combines "Buddy" and "Son" and calls Erik his little "Budson" which I think sounds like a mini Budweiser Beer. He also calls breast milk "Freshly Squeezed Boobie Juice" as he's talking to Erik about. But in the end all his quirky names make perfect sense.....and see for yourself......they do look like coasters.

Here's Erik in is "Official" Halloween Costume - He was a San Francisco Giant.
Hope everyone had a geat Halloween and welcome to November!

No comments: