Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mom Van

We now have a van. A 2007 Honda Odyssey. It's lovely. I never thought I'd say that about a van - I don't like vans, they always felt like small school buses to me and I swore if I ever needed to go bigger then I would go with something more like a large SUV. But....I drove the van, and loved it. Now there is room for everything! I can actually have the stroller and groceries in the car at the same time, which was nearly impossible before.
I changed Erik's diaper in the back yesterday and didn't have to unload everything to do that! I told Mike this is the last car I plan on having for many many years - now if I can just figure out how to make the Satellite radio work then I'll be good to go!
I do feel a large urge to go to a soccer game.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Glad you are likin' it! Post a pic!