Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fenugreek


My sister told me about this product and since I have a quickly growing young baby who eats alot I decided to see if it would work. It's supposed to increase your milk supply. I've been taking it for a week now. It tastes like Maple syrup. I've heard that when my sweat and pee begin to smell like maple syrup then the herb is in my system and should be beginning it's goal of giving me a larger milk supply.

I do not yet smell like a pancake breakfast but I think my milk supply has increased. Or maybe I just think my milk supply has increased.
Anyone have any other tips? Have you used this stuff??

1 comment:

Sara said...

I have a friend who needed to increase her supply. She contacted a lactation consultant and with a new pumping schedule had very good results!