Sunday, February 6, 2011

18 months old

Today marks 18 months for Erik.  It's gone too far now, he must stop growing immediately.  I took all these pictures today, because he no longer looks like a baby (WAH!), he looks like a full fledged toddler.....who is counting the days to see "Mic Mouse!" We are heading to Disneyland on Thursday evening and he is very excited about it!   Today he ate with a fork for the first time.

 See how big he is?  He could be 3 or 5!!  Heaven help me.....how will I ever allow this child to leave my side?
 This is the face he makes when something is "scary"....like a monster on Sesame Street which is what he was watching when I took this picture.
 And this is his beautiful sleeping face!  He is still obsessed with hair.  Notice one hand on his, and one in mine.
An angel turned one and a half today. I have to go now, and take a big sniff of his head while he's still too young to know I do that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute and YES time flies....enjoy every moment and I know you will....good looking boy...have fun in Disney world

Proud Papa said...

It is hard to believe my little buddy is a year and a half old. Where does the time go? Soon he will be walking and talking,marking another milestone in his life, and I can hardly wait!