Monday, January 17, 2011

Ugly...but oh so fun!

Erik received several magnet things for Christmas which have been taking over my refrigerator for too many days.  I wanted him to be able to play with them, but he wants to play with them all the time....and I don't want to be in the kitchen all the time, with him not allowing me to open the fridge.
I tried a cookie sheet....but it just wasn't big enough, so I went to Kragen and got one of those big trays you put under the car.  Then a lovely man behind me in line (after hearing my plans for it) nicely put holes in each corner for me in the parking lot.  Lucky!
I attached it to the wall and VOILA! Instant magnet space, without taking over my fridge....it is however, now in my living room, very very ugly...but Erik really likes it.

2 comments:

Sara said...

GREAT solution! I had been planning on buying a cookie sheet just for magnets, but this is a much better idea!

Becky and Mike Mooers said...

It's a deal at the auto parts store 9.99!