Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanks

It's that time of year again when we give thanks for all we are grateful for, that obligatory pass around the table where everyone says what they've loved about the year.  Someday I think it would be fun to have an
"un" thanksgiving so we have a day we can just bitch about all the crap we've also been through, sometime in May would be good, 6 months from the thankful day.  I'll bitch in May, right now I'll say I'm grateful for my family, my life, my job and caffeine, the one thing that gets me through it all.

Here's a little video of some of the things that make Erik happy.  It took me hours to figure out how to splice these all together, Erik will probably be able to make his own this time next year. Please forgive the mistakes in it, it's my first editing attempt - (for some reasons theres a couple "enter text here" things going on, ignore them!) I hear elementary kids can do this for school projects.  Geez, it has taken me two solid evenings

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday filled with family, food and fun!