Saturday, November 6, 2010

15 months old

Seriously, he's 15 months old today.  That amazes me, soon he will be 2 and 3 and 30!!!!  It has to stop.  He can't keep growing like this.  I don't age this quickly, I don't understand how he can.

I tried to make a compilation video of a bunch of snippets of his months to emphasise that it feels about as fast a video to me the way he grows.  But, I can't figure it out, I worked on it forever....and then it started be all wonky so I gave up.

SO instead I will tell you what he's like now.  his hair is coming in curly....well, he has a spot on the top of his head where there is a bit of hair...and in that section he has ONE curl!!  I hope it keeps coming in curly!
See it right there?  On top?  Doesn't he just look like the head of the Lollipop Guild?  That one munchkin with the big Lollipop and one fat curl on top of his head. "Weeeeeee represent the lollipop guild....." and look he even spent some time on Halloween with Dorothy!

He still doesn't walk, but he's beginning to crawl and even though we vacuum every single day he finds the tiniest things to put in his mouth.   Chicken and Peas?  No thanks!  Cat Hair?  YUM!!  He's also very concerned about the screws holding this border down, he spends a good deal of time trying to pick the screws out. 

We took him to the Aquarium a while back and he LOVED it!  He's been interested in fish for a while (all the books) and knows they swim and make a bubbly noise.  We didn't realize they made him so happy!  It was funny at the aquarium when we went in he began laughing and cackling and shaking he was so excited to see real fish!!  I took a little video of it, it's very dark...but you get the gist.  And he did this at EVERY TANK all day long.



He's been a little sick this week.....trying to figure out if it's teeth, ears, a virus.....who knows.   But man he's sure been grumpy.  This last picture was taken today - he turned 15 months old.  He likes to sit on this airplane, however he is very unstable - as soon as I snapped this picture he fell off and hit his head.  Sigh....I think we have a world of bumps and bruises ahead of us.

1 comment: