Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mike is 45


I'm sure he's thrilled that I just tossed that out into the world. My husband is 45 today which is only 5 years (for three months you are 5 years older than me!!!) older than me. Really? I am married to a 45 year old? And I'm 40! How is that even possible?? Just the other day I was turning 30 and I thought that was horribly old!

I can remember babysitting for people once going to a 40th birthday party and I couldn't even fathom being that old. I am shocked that it has crept up on me so quickly.

I don't feel 40, I don't think I look 40 (although the lady at Costco the other day told me I had the cutest grand baby......AARRRGHHH!!), this is why I have to stay fat - it fills out the wrinkles, if I lose weight then I'll look old.

It's OK honey 45 is the new 32 and if you're 32 that makes me 27...woo hoo!!

Love you Mike!

The top is a picture of Mike and his 91 year father on Easter. May Mike lice as long and be just as cute!

No comments: