Thursday, April 22, 2010

How to do it all?

I think in this last month of school I may just lose my mind. I'd make a list, but it wouldn't be detailed enough. Next week is the worst week of all, there are 14 assignments due in my classes, that's two assignments each day.....yep losing my mind.

I was hoping my yoga class would ease my mind, and the last five minutes it does, but today this was the conversation going on in my head,


Is my bra showing?


Wow she's really bendy, how does she get her chest that low....it must be the boobs, I could do that too if I had those boobs....and not this stomach.


I wonder if it's possible to take the fat from my stomach and just push it up into the boob area? Like a tummy tuck and boob job all in one.


I hate this downward dog.....my eyes feel like they are going to come out of my head.


This makes my wrist hurt! oh probably because my little tiny wrists, one of the smallest parts of me...is holding up all the weight of the biggest parts of me...I'm surprised it hasn't snapped in half? I wonder if I could be excused from Yoga and still get a grade if my wrist snapped in half?


Thank god that's done, I hate that pose, now it's the stretching time yay! Yoga makes me feel tall, I wonder what I should make for dinner? Maybe dinner will make itself.


I'm supposed to be acknowledging my thoughts and letting them go, letting them go where? I don't get that. Is the girl next to me snoring? She is!! She fell asleep! Maybe her big boobs take all her energy so she has to sleep to recharge.

Why do I think things like this what is wrong with me??


See......and this is why I struggle to complete my homework in a timely fashion....my brain lives in tangent land and likes to go exploring constantly.


I did come home from Yoga and make a healthy dinner of chicken, rice and zucchini. Do you know how hard it is to get a child who is going through separation anxiety to play in the next room when he knows you're home? Well, it's impossible, but I have found a creative solution. I call it the Baby Bubble. I strap him in, and he can go anywhere I do that has a flat surface! He loves being in it, he happily plays and I can get things like dishes, laundry and dinner done!


Now, who wants to write a Yoga paper for me? Don't even get me started on the exercise class I am taking on the TV (kind of hypocritical don't you think?), we are supposed to be monitoring ourselves and working through the exercises. I haven't started at all - it's two weeks in. I foresee an entire weekend of continuous exercises in my near future.

1 comment: