Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Vacation is Over








Our little Vacation is over. It was 5 glorious days at the beach house. We prefer to take lots of little vacation's over the year as opposed to one big one. It seems to break things up and give us something to look forward to. We had a lovely time, walking on the beach (as you can see from the new masthead) and enjoying old friends, a new friend and a gorgeous place. Erik was able to meet his Godfather and spend some time with him. Becky and Mike were able to spend some time together as well, with lots of extra hands for holding Erik. Vacations make me grateful for what I have, and they ALWAYS remind me of things I need to change. After seeing this set of pictures (and there are very few with me in them), the thing that needs to change is my, ahem, fluffiness. I hate being fat, its the one thing in my life that I can't seem to gain control over - I'm going to try something new and I'll let you know how it works. Until then here's a few pics from vacation. Tomorrow it's back to work, and homework, and that damn Yoga class (which is growing on me), and only 4 more weeks until graduation!!!!!

These are not my feet, these are my friend Kim's feet - hers were prettier, but you get the idea of what we were doing.....absolutely nothing except sitting with our freshly pedicured toes pointed to the ocean while sipping fruity, yummy things. It was a very good day.

The ocean was of course too cold for the baby - but here he is in his very own hippo pool!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm glad you had such a nice time. Best of luck on the new thing you are trying!