Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bittersweet


I've decided the Boobie Juice fountain is now officially closed. I've been contemplating it for a few weeks now-but finally made the decision yesterday and am turning off the faucets.
I need my life back, I can no longer plan things in 3 hour intervals.
I feel good....and guilty about the decision. I want to breastfeed him for the first year, and I made it a week shy of 8 months. But I just can't do it anymore. I am to the point where I hate my pump, and my boobs. I don't want to hate my boobs....so I've decided to shut them down for this kid.
Who knows....they could re-open in a couple years, but as of today they are officially out of business.
I don't know what to expect from here - hopefully they won't explode in the next couple of days. I don't know what happens when you stop - but I have excellent cleavage for this week so I need to wear all my plunging necklines!
Hoping you all have a wonderful Easter next Sunday. Yep It's next Sunday, wow that snuck up on us quickly! Here's a little bunny to put you in the mood.

No comments: