Monday, February 23, 2009

It's a ........ you'll have to read to find out!







So - here's our sweet little baby! I just couldn't take not knowing anymore. There is a HUGE consignment sale here at the fairgrounds on March 6-7 and I just needed to know before I go there so I know what to buy.....and I was gettting way too attached to the sweet little girl clothes at Carter's and I wanted to buy them so bad! But I didn't.
Anyway - I called one of those 3/4-D Fetal imaging places and after a long drive in heavy rains into San Francisco yesterday this is the result! We are due in August with a bouncing (and I mean bouncing that kid doesn't quite moving) baby boy!! You can see in the pictures where he is playing peek-a-boo, sleeping like his daddy with his arm on the back of his neck and already sucking his thumb!
We are very very excited and are looking forward to meeting this little guy! We are going to name him Erik George Michael Mooers. Erik (Mike's middle name) George (Mike's dad and my Uncle George) Michael (My Dad and Mike). So, he will have lots of strong men to live up to!
Hope you enjoy the photos!
Becky

No comments: