Tuesday, February 10, 2009

14 weeks!

Well, we are now well into the second trimester and doing fine so far! It's hard to really know I'm pregnant. The nausea has faded away, I can't feel the baby yet and basically the only way I know is to go to the Dr. and see it on the ultrasound.....so I'm not feeling very pregnant right now.
But just wanted to say Hi and let everyone know things are going well!!
Mike and I have a few classes to sign up for in the next month, that hopefully will put us more at ease for a few things.
Our sex determination appointment got switched from March 5th to March 16th ;( which bummed me out because I wanted to go to this huge children's consignment sale on the 6th knowing what I was going to have. Maybe I can get a 3-D before then and know anyway, we'll keep you posted!
Becky and Mike

No comments: