Tuesday, September 13, 2011

8 years

Today, Mike and I have been married for 8 years.  On this day 8 years we wed, in front of two great friends and a judge in the courthouse in Las Vegas.
Why?
Because the December wedding that we had planned was beginning to be a pain to plan around everyone else's schedule, we'd already changed our wedding date 3 times...and honestly I felt like we'd have to change it again and I was OVER it.  Bottom line was I wanted to be married to Mike, whether in a big white wedding, or the courthouse in Las Vegas.  So in Vegas we wed!
This picture was taken moments before we were married and is the only picture of the day, as our friend who was taking the pictures left his camera in the last cab of the night.
We eventually did have that big white wedding about three months later, so we can't let the day go buy without a few pictures from that!
This buoy now hangs above our bed.  I love it.
My father playing "Sea Captain!"
It was REALLY REALLY chilly here!


The entire wedding!
The Parents
The Rings

The Wedding Party
Mike and his Dad George
Becky, Shanan and Madi - My little Disneyland inspired flower girl, who is now a high school girl.  Wow! Time sure flies by!

Steve and Becky

Yes I have a tattoo. I forget it because I typically don't see my back, except in pictures like this.  It makes me feel a bit rebellious to have a tattoo.....sometimes a good girl needs a bit of rebellion!

Happy Anniversary my Sweet Mikey!  I love you more than life!











1 comment:

Sara said...

BEAUTIFUL! You two are such a great couple. Congrats!!!