Thursday, October 7, 2010

14 MONTHS

Erik is 14 months old, as of yesterday.  How is that possible?
How is it possible that he still doesn't crawl or walk?
Must be all the development his brain is doing.....he speaks in sentences, and really, I'm sure he'll walk soon, at least by Kindergarten.  I'm not too worried about it.  (well maybe just a touch - if he's not walking by 2...)

His obsession with books is still very high. Along with his new obsession - all things Halloween. He loves pumpkins and bats and anything black or orange.  See these pj's he has on tonight?  The first time I put them on him I said..."here are your skeleton pj's" He looked at me a repeated "sketon?" and pointed to his shirt.  He repeats everything we say....a little parrot.

I miss Baby Erik, who wold cuddle with me and let me cover him in kisses, this new toddler version pushes me away and says "All done!" when he wants nothing more to do with me!!  My little independent man.

My phone pooped out...seriously a big poop out....yesterday and I lost everything, and while it's a huge pain in the neck to reprogram everyone's phone numbers - I'm most bummed that I lost all my photos and videos of Erik.  Thank\ goodness I uploaded this one just before it crashed!
Erik's new recent favorite word (and he uses this one correctly) is AWESOME!  I am like totally raising a surfer.
I would not be surprised if as I was changing his clothes tomorrow he said "DUDE!  This Elmo shirt is like totally AWESOME!


No comments: