Monday, March 16, 2009

Halfway done!

I had my halfway ultrasound today and everything looked perfect!! I'm still 4 pounds less than what I started this pregnancy at...woo hoo!!!
The ultrasound tech said that he looked perfect - he kept flashing that little penis at us all morning. She said he was measuring 5 days older then what they had originally anticipated so the due date has been moved from Aug. 10th to Aug. 7th.
Maguire's have large babies so Mom thinks they will likely move it up again...funny thing about the date. Mom was due with me on Aug. 10th. They moved her to Aug. 7th, then Aug. 4th and I showed up on the 31st of July.....so who knows!
If he's going to come early then he might as well show up on the 30th of July so I can say I was 39 when I had him, otherwise I will be 40!!
So...looks like we have about 144 days to go......we have got the crib up, the safari theme going on and I even found safari animals with GLITTER!! Mike says it's the only glitter I'm allowed, I like glitter.
Becky

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hooray for halfway!

Allison said...

Becky - you are so amazing. Pregnant at fourty scares the begibeez out of me. I know how much harder each of my pregnancies were because I was older each time and doing it one more time at fourty would have taken every ounce of energy I had. You're my hero!
Allison

Becky and Mike Mooers said...

ACK Allison don't scare me! i plan on doing my best to have one more after this! Hopefully I can be all done by 45. Ugh I'm going to be 60 with teenagers.