Thursday, May 16, 2013

Play with me Mommy!

Erik requests this "play with me Daddy" every night from his Daddy. They play Legos, trains, airplanes....boy stuff. Tonight it was requested of me! I really hate Legos.....seriously, I can only envision how to make towers, but Erik always requests a "Police City Motorcycle". I was excited to be invited.

Anyway, tonight I played......I did my best. We had prom! Disney Prom! First we had to pick everyone up in a carriage.



-But only one couple in a carriage is no fun, but I don't know about mixing company - looks like Beast has been dumped by Belle and is dating Ariel! We added more friends.



Peter and Wendy seem to need a chaperone already, it looks like they are too close to get a Book of Mormon in between them!!!

We made it to the dance to find lots of other Disney friends dancing away!!!



Ah couples have gone back to their correct partners......and all is well with the world!



Until that hand you see crashes down on the entire prom as it declared " Rocket ship landing!"
Well it was fun for Mommy for about five minutes!!!! I'd better brush up on my Lego building.

No comments: