Saturday, May 25, 2013

Do Mermaids Have Vaginas?

Conversations with three year olds are nothing short of crazy! Here's just a snippet of the conversations I've had with Erik over the last week.

Erik's comments about the Universe after reading "Goodnight Galaxy"

Did you know that some stars become black holes and then they can REALLY suck it!

Our solar system ordered a Milky Way? Is that like a milkshake?

Mama? Have you ever fallen on a wishing star? (A valid question for a Falger like me!)

Did you know that all stars turn into gas balls and the diamonds!

After a day of being sent to his room for tantrums

I have lost my mind a lot today and I need to go to bed - please turn on the dark!
When I checked on him after an hour he said, "hi sweetie.....what's up?"

And after spending an afternoon with these lovely ladies the question of the day......
Do mermaids have vaginas?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Doris Ave,Alum Rock,United States

No comments: