Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Goal!!

I lost 30 pounds!! It took 8 LOOOOONG months. I had to lose 30 pounds to prove I could lose weight.  Seriously, who asks fat gastric bypass patients to lose weight?  IF I could lose it I wouldn't need bariatric surgery, no wonder so many people fail in the pre-op phase because I almost gave up several times.
Finally I decided to just knuckle down and lose it the good old fashion way with a super crash fasting cleanse. I only drank lemon water mixed with cayenne pepper and agave for three days, no solid food at all.  Good Times. I don't care, it qualified me for surgery and that's all that matters.
I am scheduled for surgery on June 11th!  Yay!  Here's a refresher of what I'm having done, the gastric sleeve.
Now, all I have to do is make it to June 11th without gaining weight...............maybe I'll do the cleanse thing each week.  I may not have fingers left if I try that too much more because I will gnaw them off. 
Oh, and it would be awesome to get Erik potty trained before then.
But since he thinks the potty is just a reading chair, I don't see that happening anytime soon.  Especially when I find the potty on his head.

No comments: