Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hermit Crab Homicide

First a shout out to my sister in law Regina for the title!
Erik loves crabs, or "trabs" as he calls them. I was suckered into the Hermit crab kiosk at the mall and bought him a couple last week, 60 bucks including the accessories. New shells, sand and climbing pole, 40 bucks. Hermit Crabs for Dummies 8 bucks.
100 bucks in and we are down one crab already. Looks like an attack.
I think I need to read the book again, obviously the skimming I did the first time wasn't good enough, because I'm still a hermit crab dummy. Thank goodness I have Mom! We are the blind leading the blind.
Nothing as sad as a toddler saying "dood bye Trabbie, dood bye.

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

bsstockdogs said...

I'm so sorry the crab died, but your video had my laughing my butt off! (well, sadly none of it actually came off...) but I was laughing really hard!