Sunday, January 31, 2010

The cat ate it.

As I was getting Erik's dinner ready for him tonight and left him alone in the living room for all of 30 seconds to heat it up, he fell asleep. That kid can go from asleep to awake and vice versa with no warning at all.  I set it down on the coffee table and proceeded to do some homework while he slept.  When he woke up, 20 minutes later....what you thought I would have a baby who would sleep?  No sir!  We power nap around here (please God let him sleep for more than 20 minutes I say each time I lay him down, usually doesn't work - unless we're in the car where he can happily sleep the day away!), I put him in his little bouncer reached to get the food and it was gone!  The bowl was still there - but the food inside was gone.  It was squash so it was bright yellow, and not easily missed.  I looked around, nothing had spilled - I couldn't figure it out until Danny the cat walked by with Yellow whiskers, and yellow front paws...BUSTED!  Damn Cat!  He's lucky I allowed him to live, and from now on I will not leave Erik's food unattended. Here's a sweet little video of Erik sitting up in his weird, green bubble seat thing (the things they have for babies these days!).  His thighs were too big when I tried it a month ago - but they fit now, he must be growing longer.

No comments: