Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wiggle Worm

I just have to say that I had a follow up ultrasound today because the fertility clinic wanted to follow up on the ER's stuff. So...I went in at 2:00 today and the baby must have been asleep because as soon as the Doctor got in there with the probe and got a little bit close to that baby it started to wiggle around like crazy!!!
It was SO weird to see that baby dancing around like crazy and not being able to feel it. Everything looked perfect again today and we are blessed that things have turned out so wonderfully. Seeing that baby actually moving around inside of me of it's own will (in a very irritated manner) made everything seem SO much more real and like this really IS happening!
On the way home I had a thought....I wonder if skinny girls can feel their babies earlier then fat girls? I'll never know unless I magically become thin and then have another baby. Oh well - my baby is warmly insulated with lots of softness to snuggle in.
Have a great day everyone!
Becky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can say that I don't think your size determines when you feel your baby...I felt my baby when most people do, not any earlier and I've heard that when you have a second one you usually feel it earlier because you know what your looking to feel. I think it's all about being attuned to you body and the sensations that come from the fluttering movements the baby makes.

Becky and Mike Mooers said...

well I am going to try to be super attuned and hopefully I will feel it when I'm supposed to.