Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today's IUI


We had Intra-Uterine-Insemination this morning. We've done this before (and gotten pregnant from it) but this time we had 4 eggs and heavy medicine's so maybe it will work!
We now have to wait for 2 weeks to find out the results. We have learned after so much loss to now just let it go since it is now out of our hands. We have done all that we can in preparation, we go on as usual.
Wait, who the hell am I kidding here? We don't go on as usual...I count the days until the test. Dec.2 to be exact - but knowing me I'll start testing 3/4 days before that. I am dong my best not to get as emotionally attached this time. Let's see how that actually works out.
Love,
Becky and Mike

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mike and Becky, wish you all the luck and eggs in the world....
Love Vera

Becky and Mike Mooers said...

Thank you Vera! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Thinking warm and fuzzy womb thoughts...November was a good month for me and getting pregnant... hoping it will be for you as well.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Thinking warm and fuzzy womb thoughts...November was a good month for me and getting pregnant... hoping it will be for you as well.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Thinking warm and fuzzy womb thoughts...November was a good month for me and getting pregnant... hoping it will be for you as well.
Kathy