Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Healer

Well, I had my meeting with the "healer". He came to the houae at 6:00pm and stayed until a little after 9:00! I really enjoyed talking to him and he had some really good suggestions. I kept waiting for the "hocus pocus" but there really wasn't any.
He had some great suggestions on nutrition and energy. I have been eating LOTS of soy products and he asked me what the Dr's had said my problem was in getting pregnant and one of the problems is excessive estrogen. (Fat holds estrogen therfore I obviously have lots extra)So he told me that soy is pretty much pure estrogen and I should stay far far away from it!
We talked about chemical impacts on the bodies energy and just so many things. He teaches a Qui Gong class on Sundays here in San Jose so I will liely go to that and he gave me a good visualization technique (this is where Mike says it "gets a little hooey") for my uterus. But it can't hurt!
So, I will implement some of his techniques and we'll what happens!
Becky

No comments: