Thursday, June 14, 2012

And so it begins

This last week has sure been a roller coaster ride through crazy for me!  I spent my last activity before my surgery at a Grease Sing Along with some great friends.  Getting all dressed up 50's style.  I even got to go on stage and start the drag race!  It was a super fun time.


Right before the show we grabbed dinner at Red Robin - a place we can't go with Erik because they sing too loud and it send hims over the edge.  But man those french fries!!  I LOVE them, dipping them in that highly caloric ranch dressing, it was my last solid meal.  And I enjoyed every last bite.

Monday morning I looked like this
 and now I am trying to deal with the 5 incisions in my belly, and a toddler who wants to crawl on me.  Hopefully each day will get better and better.  Right now I am SUPER sore, and just want to crawl into a bed until I heal.  But I know I will heal faster up and moving around....but man, that's not easy!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

You look great in that costume! Glad you are done withe the surgery. Now the next adventure!

dutchess said...

Think about those skinny jeans. The girlzzzz are wearing in Grease, that will make you going....