Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Miracle


Well, you won't believe it. After disappointing test results and low hormones in the beginning something has sprung into action. Perhaps it was all those scary rides at Disneyland a few weeks ago?
I went to the Dr. for an ultrasound yesterday (expecting the worst news of course) and there before my very own eyes was a little baby bean with a super fast heartbeat pumping strong!!
We've NEVER had a heartbeat in any previous pregnancies so this is a huge success for us and if we can just get through the next 6 weeks then we will be out of that scary time and hopefully on our way to finally becoming parents!
The Doctor gave me a due date of August 19th - YAY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT GREAT NEWS....I will send you something in the mail....Congrats...Will be seeing this miracle baby in August, because we will be in SF and check this new life out....enjoy this beautifull time and I know you will
Love Vera

Becky and Mike Mooers said...

Yes - I pray this baby hangs on and can meet you in person in August!